Who we are:
Vicky Barry Performing Arts
Tel: +353 87 6202518
Where do we process personal data:
Vicky Barry Performing Arts stores and process personal data in Ireland.
Purpose of the processing:
Vicky Barry Performing Arts process personal data for the following purpose(s):
- General provision compliance advice (performance of a contract).
- Disclosure to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing the firm’s compliance with any regulatory rules/codes.
- Client administration
- Direct Marketing
- Legal obligations
- Employee administration
- Monitoring (web history, Apps, Cookies)
- Processing for a third party
Special Categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure the below:
- We will obtain your explicit consent
- Ensure the personal data is necessary for employment rights or obligations;
- Protect the vital interests of the data subject, including the protection of rights and freedoms;
- Only obtain information that is necessary for the legitimate activities with appropriate safeguards;
The legal basis for this processing is:
- Express consent from clients. Where you have provided your consent to processing (e.g. to receive information about services which may be of interest to you), you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Vicky Barry Performing Arts at email@example.com.
- Performance of a contract to provide you with regulatory compliance advice.
- Legal obligations: Vicky Barry Performing Arts may be required through various legislation to retain client information for specified periods. Where Vicky Barry Performing Arts requires your personal information to comply with legal requirements, failure to provide this information means Vicky Barry Performing Arts may not be able to provide the services you request.
Recipient(s) of the personal data:
Vicky Barry Performing Arts may disclose your personal data as follows:
- To Vicky Barry Performing Arts affiliates and third-party vendors in order to process the data for the above-mentioned purposes
- To competent authorities, courts and bodies as required by law
- Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with their own GDPR compliant procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise
Details of transfers to third country/countries:
The disclosure of personal information to the affiliates and other third parties set out above may involve the transfer of data to the USA and other jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
By providing your information, you are consenting to the transfer of the information outside of your country to any country (including countries which may not have adequate levels of protection).
Vicky Barry Performing Arts may disclose information it has collected about you if required to do so by law or when necessary to protect the rights of Vicky Barry Performing Arts or its employees.
Data Retention period:
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Vicky Barry Performing Arts will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule.
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data that Vicky Barry Performing Arts hold on you. Please contact us at the address above in order to exercise any of these rights:
1. The right to be informed: You have the right to receive “fair processing information”.
2. The right of access: You have the right to obtain:
• Confirmation of your personal data being processed
• Access to a copy of your personal data
• And any other supplementary information
3. The right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
4. The right to erasure (includes withdrawal of consent): You have the right to have your personal data erased, in the following circumstances:
• You withdraw consent.
• The personal data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
• The personal data was unlawfully processed.
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected.
• Where you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
• The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of “information society services” to a child.
5. The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
6. The right to data portability.
7. The right to object: You have the right to object to:
• Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling).
• Direct marketing (including profiling).
• Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision when:
• It is based on automated processing.
• It produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on the data subject.
The right to complain:
If you feel that Vicky Barry Performing Arts has not fulfilled its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC) at www.dataprotection.ie